Terrarium TV Firestick is one of the newest streaming applications for Android which you can install onto any of your Android devices (not only the Fire TV or Firestick) and enables you to stream movies and 1080p HD TV Shows.
The major benefit to Terrarium TV is that it circumvents some of the issues that some streaming apps suffer from such as regular buffering and broken links.
The application solves the broken link issue by continually searching several streaming sources from which to select from. And the buffering issue is addressed by using ultrafast (often Google Drives) servers which serve up the streaming content. So unless you’ve got a slow internet connection yourself, you won’t experience any buffering.
Features of Terrarium TV Firestick
When you choose a video to play, you get the option of displaying subtitles. This is often an overlooked feature and generally isn’t very good in most streaming applications. However, subtitles do work excellently in Terrarium TV and you may as well select which language you want them displayed in.
One of the great things about Terrarium TV is that the library is pretty vast, so there’s something there to suit all tastes. There’s as well a great variety of older content too if you like to watch movies and TV shows from years ago.
Searching is actually simple too, you enter the title of a TV show or movie in the search box as you’d expect, and a list of streams are shown for you to select from.
New Integrated Video Player
When you first install Terrarium TV you get a choice of video players to view your TV shows or movies. The common suspects are MX Player and VLC but the latest version of Terrarium TV includes an integrated video player known as ExoPlayer. However, what this means is that you don’t have to install a separate codec and video player. If you are a fan of VLC player, you’ll have to download it as a separate application.
- A lot of FULL HD (720p) and HD (1080p) sources
- Open and Free Source
- Native Chromecast support
- New episode notification
- Trakt.tv support
- Real-Debrid support!
- Support for TV Box and Android TV
- More than 50 4K movies!
- Support for Firestick and Fire TV
- Fast servers (for Full HD and HD, mostly Google Drive)
- Download videos and watch offline
- Multi-language subtitles are available
- Mark TV shows and movies as favorites!
- Mark watched episodes with just one click
How to use Terrarium TV for Firestick
- Press the Home button on the remote to go to the Home Screen
- If you don’t see it on the Home Screen, press the App button on your remote
- You will see the Terrarium TV icon here. You can as well move it to the home screen
- Run Terrarium
- Click ‘Accept’ when you see the Disclaimer
- Click on the three dots on the upper right corner when you see the Terrarium TV home screen
- From the list, you will have to select ‘Settings’
- On the left sidebar select ‘Choose Default Player’
- Select MX Player from the list
- Scroll down a bit on the Settings window, and make sure “Force Android TV Mode” is enabled or ON. This will allow your videos not to shrink
This is all! You finally have Terrarium TV for Firestick up and running! Enjoy!
How To Install Terrarium TV On Firestick or Amazon Fire TV
Firestick is an Android-based application, so Terrarium TV which is also an Android-based application may as well function effectively on firestick. This post will simply examine how you can easily install your Terrarium TV application on firestick and watch quality movies or TV shows.
The following are the Step by Step Instructions on how to Install Terrarium TV application
Open your Firestick and go to Settings-> Device -> Developer Options
Turn on the option that shows “Allow applications from unknown sources”
From the menu of the Amazon Firestick click on “search” and then go ahead and enter “ES explorer” wait for the ES Explorer to come up and then click on it to launch the application
Go to Tools from the ES Explorer menu -> Download Manager in the left-hand menu.
Click on ‘+ New’ icon at the bottom of the menu
Type the following path correctly http://bit .ly/2kcf1gt, when you are done click OK.
Type “Terrarium TV” for the name and hit “Download Now” your Terrarium installation file will begin downloading once you complete this step.
Go ahead and click on “Open File” Once the download is completed in order to install it on your Amazon Fire TV
Go back to your Fire TV home screen when you are done with the above step and launch the Terrarium TV application.
Conclusively, Terrarium TV is a great alternative to Kodi and has lots of choice in terms of TV shows and movies. The application is easy to install, runs on any Android device and offers an enormous number of sources from which you can stream content.
Recommended: Download & Install Terrarium TV app on PC Windows & Mac laptop From This Link.